Social Distancing Guidance
Following the opening of the centre we have updated our policies to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus
We are operating our using the following guidelines
- In order to maintain 1m+ social distancing we have reduced the number of people permitted in the toilets, shop and Bistro. The tables and seats in the Bistro and Boardwalk have been reduced by up to 50%. Please be aware due to the restricted numbers it may lead to queuing outside. There may be separate queues for the Bistro and the Toilets or Shop.
- Customers are asked, if able, to wear a mask at all times whilst in the centre apart from when seated to eat/drink.
- When you arrive a member of staff will greet you and if you wish to use the Bistro they will look for available space and ask you to check in on the NHS Track and Trace app or if you do not have it they will ask for contact details for the NHS Test and Trace, which will be retained for 21 days.
- Tables in the Bistro are limited to a maximum of 6 people made up of one household or support bubble as per government guidance.
- Children aged 16 and under are welcome but they must remain with their parents at all times.
- There will be a one way system through the Bistro and customers are asked to take their seat then a member of staff will come and take their order. Please be aware wait times may be slightly longer than normal.
- For take away's customers are asked to visit Little Darters Kiosk.
- Sanitiser is available at all points throughout the centre.
- Please observe social distancing at all times – Keep 2 metres apart
- There are screens at all tills/serving areas
- We have enhanced cleaning routines in our toilets and throughout the building. Some urinals, toilets and sinks will be closed off to ensure social distancing.
- We will accept cash however where customers can pay by card this is preferred. Contactless payments amounts can now be up to £45
- Please be considerate to our staff at all times, even if you find the changes frustrating.
View more Articles