Careers and Jobs at The Natural World Centre
Casual Cafe Bistro Assistant
Vacancy Ref: CBA210907
Café Bistro Assistant, £9.60 per hour - Casual
Whisby Natural World Centre
We are looking to recruit casual Café Bistro Assistants to work at the Whisby Natural World Centre to cover staff sickness, holidays and busy periods.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure all customers receive a friendly and efficient service from any of the company’s catering outlets and facilities.
The role will include:
- regularly supporting the delivery of catering facilities at specific events both internal and external. This may include corporate meetings, children’s parties, family functions, presentations, sports and leisure activities etc.
- ensuring a positive customer experience including front of house meet and greet, customer venue familiarisation and occasional waiter/waitressing services.
- supporting event administration procedures including for example; ticket checks and completion of registration/entry forms
Successful candidates will have:
- experience in catering/retail/bar and front of house environments.
- experience with front facing customer service.
- experience with cash handling, use of tills and credit/debit card facilities.
For an informal chat about both roles, please, contact Anna Michie, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01522 688868.
Download the job description here.
If you wish to apply for these posts, then please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com, or post to Human Resources, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, N E Lincs, DN37 0AG.