Careers and Jobs at The Natural World Centre
Casual Cafe Bistro Assistant
Vacancy Ref: CBA210907
Café Bistro Assistant, £9.01 per hour - Casual
Whisby Natural World Centre
We are looking to recruit casual Café Bistro Assistants to work at the Whisby Natural World Centre to cover staff sickness, holidays and busy periods.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure all customers receive a friendly and efficient service from any of the company’s catering outlets and facilities.
The role will include:
- regularly supporting the delivery of catering facilities at specific events both internal and external. This may include corporate meetings, children’s parties, family functions, presentations, sports and leisure activities etc.
- ensuring a positive customer experience including front of house meet and greet, customer venue familiarisation and occasional waiter/waitressing services.
- supporting event administration procedures including for example; ticket checks and completion of registration/entry forms
Successful candidates will have:
- experience in catering/retail/bar and front of house environments.
- experience with front facing customer service.
- experience with cash handling, use of tills and credit/debit card facilities.
For an informal chat about both roles, please, contact Janet Lewis, via email email@example.com or by phone 01522 688868.
Download the job description here.
If you wish to apply for these posts, then please complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to Human Resources, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, N E Lincs, DN37 0AG.
Cleaner - 5 hours per week
Vacancy Ref: CWH211027
Cleaner – Whisby Natural World Centre
5 hours per week, permanent
£18,583 per annum (40hrs FTE) pro rata ie £8.91 per hour
The purpose of the role is to maintain the cleanliness of Whisby Natural World Centre, ensuring all areas are clean and ready for customers and staff to use at any time.
A clean and tidy environment directly supports the company’s aim to ensure all customers have a positive and enjoyable experience.
Duties will include:
- Carry out cleaning duties within Whisby Natural World Centre as directed by the General Manager . This will include all public, back office and staff areas.
- The post holder will be required to work a rota covering seven days a week, and averaging 5 hours per week.
- Ensure all cleaning materials and chemicals are stored and used in the correct manner following supplier instructions, COSHH sheets and line management guidance. Each venue has designated storage space for cleaning materials which must be maintained to a clean and safe standard.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in undertaking cleaning duties.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be able to work flexibly including weekend and bank holiday requirements to meet the needs of the business which operates 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year.
For an informal chat regarding the post, including rota details, please contact Janet Lewis via email email@example.com