From 19th July there will be some changes to our current operations following Government Guidance.
- If you have tested positive or are showing any symptoms of Covid or think you might be an infection risk due to being in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please stay at home until you are all clear.
- We ask that you do everything you can to ensure you are not infectious when visiting us, including regular use of Lateral Flow tests and not visiting if you are showing symptoms.
- Masks are no longer compulsory; however we strongly encourage customers to use them whilst moving around the venue. Our staff will also be encouraged to wear them so please be respectful of others around you and their decisions.
- The NHS QR code will still be available at the entrance for customers to use if they wish. If you do not have the QR code but wish to leave test and trace details please speak with a member of staff.
- We continue our extensive cleaning processes throughout the venue throughout the day.
- Sanitising stations are available for customer use throughout the venue.
- Our Boardwalk Bistro and Otters Cafe will be open for customers to purchase food and drinks, however we do encourage customers to continue to pay using contactless where possible.
Otters Reach indoor play will be permitting 25 people into the play area. This includes all children and adults that enter the space. We ask that per child, there is a maximum of two accompanying adults. We are also operating with 45 minute time slots so that we can clean the area between sessions. We are only permitting entry to the play area for the first 15 minutes of the time slot. We are only taking bookings on the day, in person or over the phone. The sessions are as follows:
9.30am – 10.15am
10.30am – 11.15am
11.30am – 12.15pm
12.30pm – 1.15pm
1.30pm - 2.15pm
2.30pm - 3.15pm
3.30pm – 4.15pm
Everybody entering the play area is encouraged to sanitise their hands, even if you have done this when entering the building.
If you choose to leave the play area for any reason during your visit you will not be permitted to re-enter.
If you have any questions while you are visiting us please speak to a member of staff. If you would like to speak to a member of the team before your visit please call 01522 688 868, email email@example.com, or send us a Facebook message.